New cables in the offer
On October 29, 2018, the company expanded its cable offering to include a group of mining signal cables with low smoke emission and flame retardant. Intended for usage in electric power control, protection and control devices in strip, open-pit and underground mines:
- in non-methane and methane fields in excavations,
- classified as grade "a", "b" or "c". , "b" or "c" degree of methane explosion hazard,
- in excavations classified as class "A" or "B" coal dust explosion hazard,
- in intrinsically safe circuits,
- in strip, open-pit and underground mines also outside explosion hazard zones.